Watch the Video!
Note: This video shows the old payment portal. The new payment portal with Stripe is even easier to use! It also shows how to choose seats for reserved seating events; those steps do not appear for open seating events.
Need more help? Follow the step-by-step instructions.
It is important that you go through all of the steps described here, including payment.
For open seating events you can ignore the step to choose your seats.
Choose an Event
Review the event information
Sign In or Sign Up to Register
- If this is the FIRST TIME you have registered for an event on the FWD website, you will first need to create an account.
- If you have registered here before, simply sign in to your account to continue. If your forgot your password, click "Forgot your password?".
Book the Event
Choose your Seats (Reserved Seating Events Only)
- All seats are reserved at the Fall Convention, and most Spring conventions if the venue is capable of having reserved seats. This system allows you to choose your seats when you register.
- First choose the section where you would like to be seated.
- Then choose the seat(s) in that section.
- Divisional contests are open seating. Skip this step and proceed to "Enter Registrant Information".
Enter Registrant Information
Note: the fields for VIP and Dignitary seating, and the seat number do not appear for events that are open seating.
Enter Purchaser Information
Review your order, then click "Pay with Credit Card"
A secure window opens to make your payment
Clicking “Pay with Credit Card” will open a secured window that is connected directly to the Stripe payment gateway. Your card information is never stored on our website.
On the payment window there is an optional checkbox labeled “Remember me”. Choosing this option allows you to store your payment information with Stripe, and associate it with your email address and mobile phone number. Then, for future purchases, you will receive a text message with a code to verify your identity and complete your purchase rather then enter your payment information each time. If you do not want to use this feature, leave the “Remember me” option un-checked.
If you checked the box last time you registered, and are now confused by the verification code, just wait 5-10 seconds and an option will appear to "Fill in your card details manually".
For more information on the "Remember Me" feature, click below.
Get your Tickets
How to Download & Print your Tickets
Note: This screen may vary depending on your computer/tablet/phone and the web browser you are using. This is just an example of how to dowload and print the PDF document containing your eTicket Vouchers.
Log Out of your account
What Comes Next?
- If your credit card payment is approved, you will receive an email confirming your registration and your tickets will be attached. Keep this email in a safe place.
- Please print and bring your tickets with you to check in at convention registration.
- Please note that all sales are final.
- If you have purchased registrations but are unable to attend the event, you can sell it to someone else, but please let us know so we can change the name on the registration. See "How to Transfer a Registration" under the HELP menu for details.
Need More Help?
For additional help, please contact the Registrar.