How do I enter my quartet or my chorus in the CONTEST?
Contest entry is handled on the BHS Member Center website:
- Go to the BHS Member Center (members.barbershop.org)
- Login to your account
- We recommend you watch the instructional video on contest entry available on the main dashboard
- Click 'Manage My SCs' from the top menubar
- Select your Quartet or CHORUS (not chapter) from the list
- In the upper right corner, click 'Enter a Contest/Festival'
- Follow the guided instructions.
Some key points:
- All competitors must be dues-paid members of the Society.
- Quartets must be registered with the Society before they are eligible to compete, and be current with their annual quartet registration fee.
- Quartet registration and renewal is done through the BHS Member Center. Login and look for 'Register or Reinstate a Quartet'.
- All competitors must purchase an All-Events Registration to the convention in which they are competing (do there HERE on this website).
Where to get Help:
- For help and non-technical questions related to the Contest, please contact the DRCJ.
- For technical help with the BHS Member Center and Contest Entry, please contact the Society at:
- Phone: (800) 876-7464
- For help with Registering (tickets) for the CONVENTION, please contact the Registrar.