How do I register my quartet or my chorus for the CONTEST?
Registering a chorus or quartet for the CONTEST is NOT a function of this website. This is done by logging in to the "Barberscore" website – BarberScore.com – and completing a CJ-20 contest registration form.
The deadline to submit a CJ-20 Contest Entry form is 28 days prior to the start of the contest. See the Deadlines tab for details.
Some key points:
- All competitors must be dues-paid members of the Society.
- Quartets must be registered with the Society before they are eligible to compete, and be current with their annual quartet registration fee.
- Quartet registration and renewal is done through the BHS Member Center. Here is a useful link explaining the procedure.
How to Register A New Quartet
- Quartets and choruses must ALSO submit a CJ-20 contest entry form at BarberScore.com.
- For quartets, this must be done by the Quartet Contact (Admin).
- For choruses, the can be done by the Chapter president, Chapter Secretary, Chorus Director, or Chorus Manager
- The link below provides several sources of helpful information.
How to Register for Contest
- All competitors must purchase an All-Events Registration to the convention in which they are competing (this website).
Where to get Help:
- For help and non-technical questions related to SUBMITTING A CJ-20, please contact the District Representative of Contests & Judging (DRCJ).
- For technical help with the BHS Member Center and BarberScore websites, please contact the Society at:
- Phone: (800) 876-7464
- For help with Registering for the CONVENTION, please contact the Registrar.